For green field installations and station upgrades or expansions, McClure Energy Solutions offers a broad range of capabilities to meet the demanding requirements of today’s midstream operations. Our integrated, engineer-led approach to design and project management ensures quality at every stage of the process from planning and procurement to construction oversight, testing and documentation.
Our team of engineers and technicians understand our clients’ operations, through their own experience at operating companies and as field technicians allowing us to specialize in the design and fabrication of intuitive, easy-to-use gas and liquids handling facilities.
From concept through commissioning, MES fully supports compressor station development: Survey, site planning and equipment layout; materials purchasing; instrumentation and controls; and testing, startup and commissioning of all systems. Our station modernization services also include due diligence studies, 3D scanning/modeling, control upgrades, MAOP verification and more.
Comprehensive Services for Compressor Stations from Concept Through Completion:
- Topographic surveys, civil/site/grading plans, power provisioning
- Comprehensive facility design; P&ID diagramming
- All structural, mechanical and electrical details; cathodic protection
- CAD modeling/Record drawings
- Equipment specification/procurement/installation
- PLC-based control systems and panels; HMI operator interfaces
- Construction observation
- Partner services: land acquisition, permitting, vibration analysis, geotechnical