Skidded metering and regulation stations serve a vital function in providing accurate and continuous measurement for all types of natural gas and petroleum facilities.
McClure Energy Solutions provides complete, EPC delivery of metering skids. We design every critical component to the volumes required, including meter runs, regulation and filtration. We also design and fabricate a full range of control panels and steel or concrete control buildings.
As a turnkey provider, we provide a full set of design drawings as well as the fabrication and installation of all components to maximize efficiency. In addition, our experienced engineers and technicians carefully manage each project to ensure the final design meets your needs today and in the future.
Comprehensive Services for Metering and Regulation Stations
- Design and Drawings: Facility layout, piping/piping modifications, meter runs, filter skids, regulator skids, concrete for piers/supports, P&IDs, cable and conduit schedules, electrical conduit, PLC enclosures, UPS enclosures, hazardous area classification, and control building layout
- Procurement: Instrumentation, valves, regulators, piping, fittings and all materials for skids
- Fabrication: Skids, piping welds, upstream and downstream piping for tie-ins, PLC enclosures, UPS backup systems, and control buildings
- Site Preparation: Grading, trenching, excavation for meter inlet and outlet headers, graveling, fencing, concrete piers and concrete pads
- Installation: Piping and skids, instrumentation (i.e., transmitters, samplers, instrument gas filters, status indicators and solenoids), electrical conduit, cabling, final terminations and grounding
- Flow Computers: Fisher ROC, Bristol Controlwave
- HMI Programming: Wonderware, Clear Scada, GE ifix, Parker, Red lion and assortment of other HMIs
- Commissioning and Station Start-Up: Verify all operational requirements – from instrumentation and controls to electrical systems, equipment calibration, as-builts, and software functionality