24VDC Uniterruptible Power Source
A continuous, reliable power supply is vital to protecting instrumentation and programmable logic controllers (PLCs) from electrical power failure and avoiding costly downtime. To support and protect these critical systems, McClure Energy Solutions has designed a DC uninterruptible power source (UPS) with a reliable, stable power system. Designed using off-the-shelf components, the UPS uses 120VAC input power and provides an uninterruptible 24 VDC output power (12VDC optional).
Our UPS provides dry alarm contacts to alert your process controller when the status changes to a power failure or if the batteries have started to fail, so the necessary action can be taken prior to power loss. Designed for longevity and durability, the UPS incorporates a microprocessor-based smart battery charger to provide optimal battery charging patterns and desulphation when needed. This result is no battery over or undercharging, which increases battery life.
- 10, 20 or 40 Amp output models (12VDC output optional)
- Normal output from DC power supply
- Bump-less transfer to battery backup on loss of AC power or DC power supply failure
- Sealed batteries standard
- Integral batteries or remote battery rack available to accommodate almost any customer amp-hour requirements
- Drawings and manual included with purchase
- Alarm contacts for: Loss of AC Power, Loss of DC Power Supply and Low Batteries
- DC-DC converter holds stable output voltage when on battery power
- Microprocessor-based smart battery charger to maximize battery life
- Ideal for plant instrumentation and PLCs
- Assembled in the USA